Generations Away, But Still Nearby...
- The corporate hub of Southeastern Michigan; Chrysler, Volkswagen, Siemens, Webasto, General Motors, Autoliv and more.
- Downtown Birmingham, MI and Oakland Hills Country Club, home of the 2008 PGA Tournament Championship.
- The educational epicenters: Oakland University, Oakland Community College, Michigan State University Educational Center, and Central Michigan University.
- Entertainment at The Palace of Auburn Hills, The Silverdome, Meadowbrook Theater and Music Festival, Pine Knob Music Theater and all Pontiac, MI, area venues.
- Quaint, historic downtown Rochester, rocking Pontiac, and elite uptown Birmingham.
- The new Great Lakes Crossing megamall and entertainment center, as well as Somerset Mall and The Village of Rochester Hills.
- Paint Creek hiking and biking trail.
- Downtown Detroit less than 30 miles away.